Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Happening New Life

Not Really like blogging this kind of thing...
But suddenly feel very bored...
And feel like writing into some place...
So I had choose to wrote here...

These days feels stressy and worry...
Kinds of things happening around me...
And yet I'm not really know how to handle...

Sometimes feels like I'm helpless in home...
Don't know what can I do to help out my parents...

Then at Kampar, sometimes really hate 1 of the person I know...
But sometimes don't know how to angry him...

Another thing is trying to be concentrate in class le ^^
What also I lose le, but I don't want to give up...
At least study study 1st...
The rest... See how ba... Hehe...

Haha... I'm also very confusing...
Sian... Kampar............ Boring town...

4 comments:

M Lee said...

hey!! chris bro!!
dun be blue like tat!!
everything still got us mah!!
remember?? im still the one that listen to u when u want to say something...anyway...wish all the best to you ya!!(^_^)

nicol said...

chris...
choose the ppl who u r believe n try to said out all the thg...
dun put in ur heart....
dun choose the wrong ppl like me...
dun choose th eppl who ask u tell her/him all ur the...
carefull...
n relax...

ChrisMax said...

haha thx for u girls de concerns..
anything i will write here de i think.. hehe.. paiseh ya.. thx..

ChloE Ng said...

hey! first time visiting!! Didnt noe u hav so many burden to carry. always c u smiling and happy-go-lucky kind.."Obstacles occur to make u tougher"..anyway i will be there to lend u my ear if u dont mind sharing..=)..cheers n everything will be jz fine!^^