Saturday, April 11, 2009

Usual Vs. Current

Usually I call people without telling them, "hey, call you tomorrow."
But last few days, I did so...
Feels its abnormal of me... lol...
Today is the day I promise to call a person, "L"...
Before I call L, I suddenly feels so... TENSION!!
While I call her is around 8pm ba, if it is not mistaken...
Then she say she just back, wanna take a bath and ask me call later...
I feel so stress, think too much again as usual...
Then I not sure am I really going to call...
Till now still deciding... (8:52pm)
Hmmm... Maybe don't want to disturb people ba...
Since I also don't know what to say le...

"Chris, you're always so DUMB!!!"

2 comments:

ricKk said...

yo dude! surprise huh? lols..
erm..
well...
sounds like so "emo" huh?
dude, dun bcuz of the call then consider u as a "DUMB"...
DUMBIE... hahas!! :P
mayb "L" was reli juz back? who knows? and she stil ask u to call her back wad.. rite?

anyway..
juz wanna to tel u,

even if nobody looks well between urs,
even if ppl will laughing at u, jeering at u,
or even if how deep u felt, how pain of urs hurt,
DON'T give up to "fly"!!!

the SKY is belongs to u (of cuz im not mean the "SKY" who is ur hsemate la... hahas!!)
i mean, every final decisions are in ur hand,
one of these day, u will "FLY" to ur sky!
so, again, dun GIVE UP! hahas!!


(contain some kind of philosophical, even me oso duno wat the "eff" im wrote about)
anyway, wish u buddy! =)






yAwns...

ChrisMax said...

hmm.. just dun have the brave.. haha after all.. thx ;p